Suzanne R. Viggiano, M.D.
Dr. Viggiano began her medical career as a registered staff nurse at St. Mary’s Hospital, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, and today provides total eye care for patients throughout the area. An accomplished specialist in the diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma, she also provides patients with broad expertise on myriad medical eye conditions. Dr. Viggiano welcomes new patients of all ages for routine eye examinations and comprehensive ophthalmology.
- Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Undergraduate: University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, Distinction in Nursing
- Medical Degree: Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota
- Internship: Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Residency: Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
Dr. Viggiano provides care at the Edina Eye ofﬁce in Burnsville.