Victor A. Thonn, O.D.
Dr. Thonn has provided full-scope optometry for 20 years, including extensive treatment of ocular trauma and disease, refraction and binocular function. He is also one of the Minneapolis–Saint Paul metro area’s foremost specialists in contact lens evaluations and fittings. He has had numerous journal articles published on diabetic eye disease and sports vision and has lectured on a breadth of topics, including diabetic eye disease, aging and the eyes, dry eyes and office protocol on treating ocular disease.
A long-time booster in the communities he serves, Dr. Thonn is currently an active member in the Waconia Rotary Club and was past-president of the Watertown Lions Club. He was also captain of his Luther College Norse football team.
- American Optometric Association
- Minnesota Optometric Association
- College of Vision Development
- Optometric Extension Foundation
- Undergraduate: Luther College, Decorah, Iowa, BA Biology, Regent Scholar
- Optometry Degree: Indiana University School of Optometry, Bloomington, Indiana, Silor Academic Achievement Award
- Additional Training: Baltimore Academy of Behavioral Optometry, Cockeysville, Maryland, Vision Therapy Curriculum I, II, III, Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation
Dr. Thonn provides care at the Edina Eye ofﬁces in Waconia, Elk River.