Calvin D. Boots, O.D.
Dr. Boots was born and raised in Indianapolis, IN and obtained his undergraduate degree from Indiana University Bloomington and Optometry degree from Illinois College of Optometry where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. Following his graduation from ICO, Dr. Boots worked at a multi-disciplinary OD/MD practice in Northern Indiana. During this time he gained valuable experience in pre- and post- op care of cataract and LASIK surgery, treatment and management of Ocular Disease, and specialty Dry Eye Care.
In 2021 Dr. Boots relocated to the Twin Cities and was employed at a high-volume LASIK clinic working closely with top surgeons.
He specializes in LASIK and Cataract pre- and post-operative care, and treatment of ocular disease.
Dr. Boots and his wife live in Minneapolis, and in his free time he enjoys traveling, fitness, and golf.
Dr. Boots provides care at the Edina Eye offices in Edina, Burnsville and Shakopee and the Twin Cities Eye Consultants LASIK Center in Edina.
- Undergraduate: Indiana University Bloomington, Bloomington, IN
- Optometry Degree: Illinois College of Optometry, Chicago, IL; Magna Cum Laude
- Internships: Multi-disciplinary OD/MD practice in Northern IN
- American Optometric Association
- Minnesota Optometric Association