Christina A. Kuzas, O.D.
Dr. Kuzas was born and raised in Oxbow, North Dakota and is a graduate of the University of North Dakota. She obtained her optometry degree at Western University of Health Sciences College of Optometry and graduated Salutatorian. During her time in optometry school, she was a member of the Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Honor Society, received the Scientific Excellence Award, was on the Dean’s List and received the Dean’s Award. She completed her training at multiple clinics and hospitals around the United States.
Dr. Kuzas practices comprehensive eye care, including the treatment and management of various ocular diseases. She specializes in dry eye disease and utilizes the most advanced technologies and procedures in our dry eye clinic.
In her free time, Dr. Kuzas enjoys golfing, spending time at the lake, and watching sports – especially football.
Dr. Kuzas provides care at the Edina Eye offices in Edina, Burnsville, Shakopee, and Chaska.
- Undergraduate: University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
- Optometry Degree: Western University of Health Sciences College of Optometry, Pomona, CA; Salutatorian, Beta Sigma Kappa Honor Society
- Internships: Bergstrom Eye and Laser Clinic, Fargo, ND; Gordon Schanzlin New Vision Institute, La Jolla, CA; Denver Health Medical Center, Denver, CO; The Vision Center of West Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- American Optometric Association
- Minnesota Optometric Association