Christina A. Kuzas, O.D.
Edina Eye Physicians and Surgeons, is very pleased to introduce our newest eye care provider, Dr. Christina Kuzas. She completed her Optometric Residency at Western University of Health Sciences College of Optometry in Pomona, CA.
Dr. Kuzas was raised in Oxbow, ND and later attended University of North Dakota with a Bachelor of Science degree Pre-Health Emphasis and Minor in Psychology. She then studied Optometry at the Western University of Health Sciences College of Optometry and graduated Salutatorian in 2018. During her time at Optometry school she was on Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometry Honor Society, received a Scientific Excellence Award and was on the Dean’s List and a Dean’s Award recipient.
During her optometry internships at The Valley Vision Clinic in Phoenix, AZ, Denver Health Medical Center in Denver, Co, Gordon Schanzlin New Vision Institute in La Jolla, CA and Bergstrom Eye and Laser Clinic in Fargo, ND, Dr. Kuzas gained experience and special interest in treatment and management of various ocular diseases, dry eye disease and prescribes refractive corrections including eyewear and contact lenses.
In Dr. Kuzas’s free time she enjoys going to the lake, watching football and spending time with family and friends.
Dr. Kuzas provides care at the Edina Eye offices in Edina, Burnsville, Shakopee, Chaska, New Prague and Elk River.
- Undergraduate: University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND, BS Pre-Health emphasis and Minor in Psychology
- Optometry Degree: Western University of Health Sciences College of Optometry, Pomona, CA
- Internships: Bergstrom Eye and Laser Clinic, Fargo, ND; Gordon Schanzlin New Vision Institute, La Jolla, CA; Denver Health Medical Center, Denver, CO; The Vision Center of West Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- American Optometric Association
- Minnesota Optometric Association