Phillip M.A. Radke, M.D.
Dr. Radke practices oculofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery. He is a graduate of the University of Minnesota Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Neurosciences, where he was Chief Resident. He was selected to study further in highly sought after American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship in Kirkland Washington where he trained under specialists in the field. There Dr. Radke was able to hone his skills in Oculofacial Plastic Surgery, he learned the detailed art and craft of both cosmetic and reconstructive eyelid and facial surgery.
Over his career, Dr. Radke has written numerous scientific articles and abstracts, and presented many research topics at both local and national conferences. Dr. Radke was the first recipient of the Lee Best Surgeon in his final year of residency at the University of Minnesota. He has also participated yearly in an eye care mission founded by his parents in Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas Mexico, “Ojos Para Mexico”.
Minnesota has always been home for Dr. Radke, and he is both proud and grateful to be able to care for the many wonderful people in such a vibrant state. In his free time, Dr. Radke enjoys spending time with his family and friends. He likes traveling, attending musicals/ballets, playing piano, dancing, exercising, doing yoga, downhill skiing, and reading.
Dr.Radke is accepting new patients for evaluation for cosmetic and functional eyelid surgery, face injectables, and nonsurgical facial rejuvenation procedures. Dr. Radke has always lived by the motto to do his absolute best, and he will continue to strive to attain that best in each and every patient experience.
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honor Medical Society
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (ASOPRS)
- Undergraduate: University of Minnesota Twin Cities, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Medical Degree: University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Internship: University of Colorado Anschutz School of Medicine, Aurora, Colorado, General Surgery
- Residency: University of Minnesota Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Neurosciences, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Ophthalmology, Chief Resident
- Fellowship: Allure Facial Laser Center and Medispa, Kirkland, Washington, American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS), Oculofacial Plastic Surgery
Dr. Radke provides care at the Edina Eye offices in Edina, Burnsville and Shakopee.